Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hey Friends

Hello world wide web :) I finally bit the bullet and have taken down all my previous posts. Bummer, I know, you all loved spending your day reading my lame and old posts...but just so you know, they are now gone. I haven't updated in a while. I have been on the fence about what I can share and what I shouldn't share, I didn't want to go private, because I secretly like it when strangers happen upon my blog... Anyways, solution, is final (hopefully). Previous posts with names and important personal info are gone. And now, I can get back to blogging anytime I want about any info I want, just using nicknames or 'assigned names'. Perfection! Thanks P.S. Yes, I do realize this is the 3rd of 4th time I've tried to do this.... buuuutttt I'm thinking its going to stick this time :)

No comments: