Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ramblings

Okay, I have 10 minutes, so let's see what I can come up with...and no judging for my typos and misspellings......
Hello people! Y'all, life is good. Like this must be what it feels like to lose a ton of weight. The world is at my fingertips....L, my precious, is so very very very demanding. He is the greatest blessing I could ever hope or ask for, but I kinda think it feels like it would to raise Superman or Harry Potter...it's just weighty. Does that make sense? I don't mean it in a burden since, but simply in a.....I don't know how else to put it, its just WEIGHTY. Not sure if that's even a word, but let's act like it is, I don't have time to look into it.
So back to my good life. L is in school 5 days a week. 5!! I'm feeling as if my head is coming out of a fog that it has been in for 2 years. Like I have been holding my breath underwater for 2 years straight, and I forgot that I even needed to breath. Life feels liveable. Maybe just maybe, I can do this thing. Maybe I can get through another week on earth. Maybe I actually want a little more time here than I did a month ago.....It's good and bad..... :)
Also, T is becoming about 5000x easier than she was as a newborn. She went to the nursery during bible study this morning and they said she was the easiest baby! Well, I never thought I'd hear that about a child of MINE :)
okay, heres some pics and then I have to go... im at 8 mins!
...that took way too long, so its all you get.
LOVE

2 comments:

Jade said...

Love that you are posting again!!!! I'm glad life is getting easier for you. You deserve it!!!!

Whitney O'Neal said...

Love hearing from you and the pic is precious. They're having fun;)