Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I've lost that bloggin' feelin'


Yeah, my writing skills are sub par these days, but I'm trying to at least give life updates....at least until some sizzle comes back to my keyboard.
In the mean time....
V had his first movie date this morning with B!


They lasted .5 seconds until they were dancing/talking/playing.


And then they occupied themselves for almost an hour before we were making a quick escape.


At some point during the hour, Sydney and I just looked at each other and laughed, while the monkeys moved all around the 3 ft radius they had to play.


Kinda insane, lots of work, but totally fun!



Other news: my house is a wreck! We finally got chairs for the backyard and are able to spend more time out in the back (yay for being outside in 90+ degree weather...not)



Not much else to report....counting down til J is done with this nasty rotation, so I can have a life outside of kids.... Watch out Little Rock, I'm about I be released....
Also, feeling abundantly blessed these days- with what I have and with what I don't have. My cup runneth over.... :)
I'll be back soon....and maybe with a better post :/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: